In this 21st century, how you present yourself in front of the world will reflect your lifestyle. Even if you’re traveling around the world, if you don’t share stories and photos with your friends and family in a way that they can easily see, your joy in traveling won’t make much difference to them. A smart and professional travel blog will help make your dreams come true.
The Personal Travel Blog will help you,
1. Give your own voice on the web, write down your travel memories very quickly, as they are new and can be shared very easily around the world in a short time. Not only is it a good place to document your travel information, but also a great way to connect with other travelers.
2. The world has shrunk since the Internet became more accessible. You can keep your friends and family up to date with travel stories, photos, videos, and posts as you travel the world.
3. A blog can be a one-stop shop where people find out what you’re doing and get in touch easily, without having to email everyone individually. Blogs approach people with similar ideas. Starting a blog can help you find these people and share their opinions.
4. It is a true addition of value and will add spice to your life. This will help capture your travel memories as they are fresh. It is an opportunity to share your thoughts and views on any topic of interest in the trip.
Many people use a travel blog just to organize their own travel thoughts, but in fact there is a greater opportunity to attract thousands of people around the world.
Most of the time, starting a personal travel blog is extremely easy. If you can write an email, you can also keep a blog. It really is that easy. Basic blogging software takes care of all the scary stuff, like writing HTML and publishing your web pages. All you have to do is open your blog account, type in your content, add your images or videos and proceed. Hopefully, if you write regularly, your visitors will keep coming back for more.
Personal travel blog with own domain name and space, is it possible?
Yes. It’s 100% possible for you to have a travel blog with your own domain name and space.
In the online world, there are many free blog providers available to offer free blog space.
But the main disadvantages are,
1. Your blog will not be registered under your own name and address on the World Wide Web with your own blog space. So your blog is not yours. If the server crashes or if the free service provider decides to terminate the service, you could lose everything.
2. Your free blog name does not allow you to have a professional presence on the internet. Therefore, having your own travel blog is the best option.
For this you need:
1. Domain name (blog name) with its own web space.
Select your hosting provider by searching the web. Many hosting providers exist in the online world. If you contact them, they will provide the domain name and web space.
2. Travel Blog Software
Once you get your domain name with web space, the first thing you need is to have blogging software. You will not be able to create a blog without travel blogging software.
Once you have the domain name with the web space and the blogging software, you will have full control over your blog and enjoy the blogs.